Making books!

Friday, July 08, 2011

During the ELTC-TED Conference, in one of the workshops we were taught on how to make small books. The workshop was great, thanks to Ruth Wickham for sharing! I made some during the workshop but I will post the pictures later. The idea of making books (as Ruth put it) came from Susan Gaylord. I find the website useful and interesting and it might help many teachers in adding some spice to their teaching and learning activities.

These are some of the pictures from the workshop. It entails the art of making little books...


















For those who are kinaesthetically challenge like me, you can watch this video by Susan Gaylord herself. Numerous videos on bookmaking can be found on her channel at youtube.




I love her session so much that I took photo with Ruth.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!