At the Playground

Tuesday, June 03, 2014





The poem is about a girl having fun at the playground. However, her fun time was cut short as she fell into the puddles. 

What I like most about the poem is the use of past tense verbs depicting actions that have occurred on the playground.

Pupils can relate the action to the things at the playground.

The poem is short and easy to understand.

The poem brings back my childhood memories where I used to hang out at the playground.

I played with my friends, on the swings and slides, chasing each other around and giggling the whole time.

I miss those carefree days....

I think I should bring my children regularly to the playground, I know they will enjoy it too!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!