Welcome 2015!

Friday, January 09, 2015

It has a been a while for this blog post to arrive. Actually I'm not sure what to write or to whom I'm writing.  Does it matter if no one is reading? Then I thought, if I constantly thinking about the things beyond my control then I am being ridiculous.

I pray for every teachers out there to

have the courage to reflect on themselves,
to capitalize on their strengths,
to becareful of their threats,
to scout for opportunities,
to step up on their weakness,

for an ease in their daily routine, for a blissful year, for a wonderful closure.

Ameen....Ya Allah guide us.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for giving so many ideas to teach my students. Thank you so much teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!