I wonder...

Monday, October 11, 2010

It has been a week since I first set up this blog. I've been contemplating on what to write in my first entry. It's not easy to do this, since I am an English teacher with little flair for writing... ;)

Well, here goes...

Being a teacher opens my eyes to something different. It's like seeing one thing in many perspectives. The decision a teacher made affect eternity...like the wise Henry Adams put it...

"A TEACHER AFFECTS ETERNITY, HE CAN NEVER TELL WHERE HIS INFLUENCE STOPS"

I set up this blog to help me enrich my teaching and learning activities as well as motivating myself to develop myself further. I also hope my pupils will give me a visit anytime soon, browsing through the sites I've suggested.

This is how I hope to plant my footsteps for the next decade. I pray for God to give me strength and guidance in my years to come as an educator. Insya Allah...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!