More books

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The book I have read this week is Message in the bottle by Nicholas Sparks. Ya, I know I can just watch the movie to know the storyline. Reading appeals in a way a silver screen can't.

I quoted a few on my facebook wall which I find interesting.

"love is love, no matter how old you are, and I know that if I gave you enough time, you'd come back to me." nsparks




"you are who you are. you're a man who loves deeply, but you're also a man who loves forever. no matter how much you love me, i dont think it's in you to ever forget her, and i cant live my life wondering whether i measure up to her." nsparks


a friend ask me in relation to this post, about my definition of love...which I replied,

Love is multifaceted, it cant be defined specifically as love is not science.



Quoting Kinsey,"love is impossible to measure and impossible to quantify".


As one should now the degree of love, only by experiencing it...subjective to an individual thus making it unique, most misunderstood above all.

Nicholas Sparks on his website, written notes about the writing of the novel. It is very interesting to note some coincidences with the author.

I find the book explains love as pure, which I crave for. The description is vivid, the language is perfect in conveying its meaning. I was reduced to tears when I read this book. It reminds me of someone who is dear to me.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!