Observation

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

At 11 this morning, I was observed by my HM for SKPM. The class chosen for the observation was 6 Usaha which is the class for low proficiency pupils. It started off with a disaster as the pupils were scattered all over the place as they were confused with my instruction. However, after some intervention, all of them including the HM were assemble in SALC.

The lesson observed was a writing class where the pupils were asked to write 5 sentences based on the pictures given. They need to follow my technique in answering.

For each sentence the content must be based on these items:

1. Place
2. Man
3. Boy
4. Woman
5. Girl

In the occasion of nonexistent of any items, pupils were asked to write based on the things they see in the picture.

I find this technique is effective as the pupils, after some exercises managed to write on their own with the help of dictionary. I hope this technique will benefit them and they will be able to answer their exam well.

The lesson notes

I got good review! Hehehehe. I wish the school inspectorate is as generous as my HM!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!