5th Champs National Spelling Competition, State Finals

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It was a wonderful evening! A proud moment for me as a chaperon, to see my student Nurul Nabila Nadia to be on stage for the third round. All the credit is for her as she studied the words by herself with me as her resource only.She got the word "traveller" and "disguise" right, unfortunately she misspelled her third word.

Knowing her, she would have known how to spell the word "mechanical" but as God intended she forgot. All in all, I hope the event did lift up her spirit, boasting her self-confidence and adding her value as a person. After her exit, there left 7 people on stage from 50 people.









Here are some of our proud moment there. Congratulations Nabila, I am so proud of you!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!