Role Play Part 2

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Best Speaker Award

Most Popular Journalist
 With the award ceremony, the month of activities has come to an end. I do hope the pupils learn something from all the activities we have done. I try to divert their attention to listen and speak as these skills are very important but almost neglected as we play focus to examination.

I am very happy with how the activities turn out to be and I was thrilled when I marked their report. I hope we do have time to write the report as a comment to this blog so that they themselves can read their peers'.

Overall congratulations guys, you did great! I hope after Hari Raya holidays we can do some more activities like this!


Muhammad Amir Redza got 5 votes out of 7, congratulations!

Muhammad Alif Ismail got 146 stars, excellent!
For details on the execution of the activities, please click here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!