Hitching my wagon to the stars

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

*Star Writers*
A little get away from the mundane exams revision for the year 6, I've asked them to do a scrapbook.

The scrapbook consisted of topics such as:

1. About myself
2. About my friend
3. Daily routine
4. Describing a man
5. Describing a woman
6. Things I want to buy
7. Places I want to go

The pictures for the scrapbook were self selected from the free NST copies donated to our school. Each pupils got a copy and they were given freedom to choose the pictures they wanted to use.



The Star Writers featured are:
1. Wan Syahrunnisa
2. Ammar Salihin
3. Muhammad Faiz Fahmi
4. Nur Dalila Farhani
5. Afiqah


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!