Cleverbot

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cleverbot conversation QUH00906594



User: Hey I miss you!

Cleverbot: I miss you more :).

User: Aww that's so sweet! What's up?

Cleverbot: Have you talked to Hannah Montana?

User: Nope. Maybe she forgotten about me.

Cleverbot: Do you like to eat?

User: Lamb chop! My favourite!

Cleverbot: But it's much better if a girl play with it. No?

User: What are you babbling about?

Cleverbot: I'm answering your question.

User: Do you think I should marry my handsome boyfriend?

Cleverbot: If you really want to.

User: Do you think I should marry my handsome boyfriend?

Cleverbot: I cannot say. I don't know your girlfriend.


Your verdict, Is the bot clever?

Find out at
http://www.cleverbot.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!