Project Polka

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Did this with textgram on my tablet, lovely eh?

I bought several polka printed cloth, again. Got into polka frenzy, right after my laminating frenzy. Guess frenzy is my new best friend. The cloth is not expensive, just RM2.80 per metre. I bought 4 metres altogether.
Can't get enough of it

My first project with the cloth is to give my notice board a new makeover. Actually I was hoping that this makeover will last longer than the previous one. It kept falling off the wall! You can see the sticky all over the wall, yuck!
The picture is upside down, but you still can see the sticky.


This is the board.

Voila! The polka wrap.

The hooks provide extra support.

Some of my teaching words of wisdom.

Next polka destination? We will see....


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!