I like to eat....

Monday, October 01, 2012

The sentence patterns used
A little presentation today.

Based on their drawings of their favourite food, they need to do a short presentation session.

To add to their excitement, I had decorated my chair and convert it to "Reader's Chair".

They were so excited because they get to sit on my chair which is taboo at other times.



The reader 
The sentence patterns are easy. They only substitute the blanks with their favourite food. 

Many are able to complete without much guidance as they understood the instructions very well.



The other class needed close guidance. However, their response were good and I was proud because of their effort.


Some are really excited!

Watch Nurlis and Zakwan in action in this video...




I think the class went well. I overheard some of my pupils reciting the lines when they were about to exit the class. Hmm...I guess they did learn something right? 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for information i am a webmaster and i realiase your blog is very helpful to me...................
    asp .net training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for information i am a webmaster and i realiase your blog is very helpful to me...................
    financial advisors

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for information i am a webmaster and i realiase your blog is very helpful to me...................
    Summer training in Android

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good to hear! Drop by sometimes or join this site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!