Newspaper in the Classroom

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thanks to NST sponsorship, we got free newspapers weekly. In the School Times, there are a lot of activities for primary school pupils and secondary students. The articles featured are good and very informative.

I personally love the English Bloopers section and the Etc (English Teacher Corner). I decided to make a collection of these articles and prepare a book to paste it on. A simple scrapbooking would keep the articles safe and easy to access.

Last week, I made use of the exercises in the School Times for my year fives and ones. I find the exercises are suitable and in accordance to the syllabus. The layout is clean and the pictures are clear. The pupils are able to complete the exercises and it gave them a sense of authenticity because the exercises are not from their book.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!