Trying to make a Difference

Sunday, March 16, 2014

It’s hard to get here.

It is only me, or my outdated browser, or my settings on the blog cause it to run super slow.

Still, I’m typing this on MSWord hoping to copy this later. (yeay! Alhamdulillah, I've made it here!)

This year is the beginning of my journey, moving out from my cocoon to unfamiliar territory.

The title of the pics explains all. 
I am now a SISC+, a new post under the PPPM, an initiative by the MOE in hope to make the teachers of their POTENTIALS.

I’m not bragging it is just a new adventure for me, mingling with the higher-order -ranked on a daily basis which is intimidating at times.

Look forward, holding my head high and keep on praying that I will carry myself in this environment positively.


Hoping to blog more this year, if no one reads it, at least I will make my children do. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!