Sand Castle

Wednesday, June 25, 2014



Kids love sand.

I would raced ahead to the water but my children would start gawking and be amazed.

Locating a spot for picnic would be a tug of war as they constantly kicking the sand, picking up shells
and whining for us to stop and sit down.

They made houses of all shapes and sizes. Amateur works mainly.

I love how their ideas flow, imagination taking its course but I just hate becoming a referee when power struggles emerge.

I think, making something it is just human nature. It is an innate ability.

Parents and teachers should let the creativity flow once in a while in the classroom.

Through proper time and channel, pupils will be empowered in their learning and be accountable towards it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!