Made an App!

Tuesday, November 04, 2014





It has been a long time since I want to make an app.

An app for easier access to my blog. For my teachers to check out my notes on pedagogy.

So I search for an app maker for an IT illiterate like me.

I found APK CREATOR.

Visit here to make an app

It is very simple, just provide 6 information and VOILA! your app is ready.





Click to download my app

On the 4th of November 2014, my app is born and ready for use.

I share it on my whatsapp for my teachers to download and use it to the fullest.

I'm glad in the wee hours where I can't put myself to sleep, Alhamdulillah, something good comes out of it.

You can try this app maker!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!