My first Skype with Amy!

Saturday, September 10, 2016


Through Microsoft in Education, I learn to connect with educators and experts from around the world. For now, I have three sessions scheduled and recently done with one. I was so excited and anxious to see how it goes but Alhamdulillah, it turned out perfectly! Amy was very professional, we corresponded via email prior to the session and she accommodated my questions perfectly and generously shared her ebook with me!


Amy is an expert in organizing activities using Skype and I am convinced that she has done a lot! Looking at her profiles she has been here, there and everywhere. Sadly I was so nervous during the session, hardly to get any screenshot together! Haha! Hope to stay connected.

I think skyping is a great way to get myself, my children, my teachers and their pupils to be connected to the world. Understanding others and befriending them, will make us more open, less judgmental and proactive. We see others are progressing and we have to learn to keep up and open up. Being a global citizen that's what today is.

Till my next Skype Session from Pakistan! Hopefully, I won't get so nervous as not to get a screenshot together!







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. great... and dont get nervous next session. looking forward to know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!