I am a Teacher

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Online Readings

Finally my links from Diigo arrived! After some editing, here are some of the links I've visited and for the rest of my readings will be on Diigo. Enjoy!
  • How to add floating social media sharing buttons to Blogger ~ Amazing World
    tags: media Blogger floating social social media sharing buttons how to world
    • How to Add Elements to Your Web Page with iWeb - For Dummies
      tags: iWeb how to elements web page dummies
    • quote about success and hard work - Google Images
      •  
    • Convert Your Annotations to Blog Posts with 1-click
      tags: diigo blogging annotations post to blogger
      • Competition | LearnEnglish Kids | British Council
        tags: competition kids british council
      • 17 Reasons Delicious.com Users Should Head to Diigo - For Bloggers By Bloggers
      • My List: A Collection on "Blogging" (blogger,how,to,blog) | Diigo

      Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
      Asniem CA at Sunday, August 14, 2011
      Share

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      ‹
      ›
      Home
      View web version
      Powered by Blogger.

      The Teacher

      My photo
      Asniem CA
      Hi! I’m Teacher Asniem—a full-time teacher, part-time word explorer, and a lifelong learner at heart. After years of coaching teachers, I’m back in the classroom, ready to dive into the fun (and sometimes messy) world of teaching young learners again. I’m joined by Perky Piung, my turtle buddy who’s been with me since 2019 on various adventures—from research to riddles, hobbies, and bits of joy from school life and beyond. Let’s grow together—one story at a time!
      View my complete profile