Proud to be Malaysian

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last week, the year 6 Gigih was introduced to Unit 2: Proud to be Malaysian. We started of by reading an email from Syazureen to Hannah in New York.

The gist of the email is about travelling to Malaysia and some places of interest. I gave the pupils some travelling brochures to browse through and to familiarize them with the vocabulary concerning this topic.

Later during the week, I introduced them to a sentence pattern.

I want to go to ______________ because_________________.

The pupils need to look at the travelling brochure and locate the places that they might want to visit. The exercise required them to scan the brochure for information and this was my learning outcome for the week.

I think next week, it would be interesting to use this slide and maybe we can expand the sentence patterns.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!