Mini Project by 5T

Wednesday, June 29, 2011


I find 5T commitment doing this task amazing. Congratulations! Mission completed!

This task was about farm animal and they need to do it in groups. In the group, they need to select one animal individually from page 40 and 41 of their textbooks. Initially I asked them to cut out pictures from any other books and paste it in the scrapbook, but many forgot to bring them.

Since they are art inclined, so drawing would be the right way to do it. At the bottom of the picture, they need to write a paragraph based on the animals they have chosen. In this case, I know they need help, so my task was to help them to write by filling out the blanks.


I find the blanks relatively easy, but before explanation many failed to understand. These are the weak pupils, so I guess if 5 of them can read and understand independently it is good enough!


The sentence patterns were as follows:

        This is a ________________. It has _____________legs. It eats_____________. It is a farm animal.


In the future, I can use this sentences over and over again therefore further strenghten their reading and writing skills!


Naughty boys :P

They did great!

Hardworking girls

The outcast

The yellow team

Although they only came for the second day yet the result is amazing!

Task completed! I am so proud of them! Bravo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!