Kem Kecemerlangan UPSR 2011

Sunday, July 17, 2011

We had a great day at Asrama Desa SKSE today. Well I hope so, for those who managed to score a lollipop!

I find the participants rather a mixture of students. Some are quiet, some are talkative, extrovert, introvert. However, bravo to those who took part. Thank you very much.

As promised, I have uploaded the slides for the presentation. Credit to Cynthia C. James for the content which I found very useful on Scribd. I have made it available for download and please credit Cynthia for the content.




These are some of the pictures I took during the presentation and workshop. If your pictures are here, kindly leave a comment.

















I hope the students benefit from my presentation. If any of you are reading this, please contact me if you have any other questions to ask.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!