Big Book for young learners

Monday, March 12, 2012

Recently I've posted on making big book for my pupils. You can download the soft copy from this blog post. The book currently is gaining interest among them because they love it when I story tell.

Some even complimented on how funny I was and I know they were not lying because they were laughing as I 'perform'.

I don't mind if they were laughing at me or with me, as long as I can keep their attention... quite an achievement!

Take a view of the big book I made, and recently I printed another story but have yet to slot it in.



I think I'm falling in love in making this book, hopefully to be able to slot a  story of my own.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!