Big Book Project

Thursday, March 01, 2012

It is not my idea. I got it from one of the courses I went to. The facilitator suggested teachers to make a big book of their own. He proposed for a A3-sized folder but I find it expensive, so I make do with my A4 folder and this is it.

Sadly I forgot to snap the pictures of the finished product, but you can have a glimpse of it in the videos below. My son is the star reader in both videos. I hope his voice is audible enough.



The stories are from the textbook. Here are the soft copy if you want to print it on an A4 paper. I printed the stories on a pre-designed paper so that it will be very colourful. I love colourful papers and design, although some might say its a little crowded and looked childish, but I love it! :)

I hope to make more of these as we go through the unit. Till then, enjoy!




May I
View more documents from Asniem CA

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!