Instrument for Assessment

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Jumping on the exam bandwagon, I decided (finally) to build the instrument for assessing my year one pupils. The instruments were based on what I taught my pupils up until now and with some abiding to the Dokumen Standard Prestasi latest edition. It is on the LPM website and you can click here to redirect.




Teachers must remember that KSSR involves continuos assessment and measures must be taken to adhere to this. Although the SPPBS have not kick in for the year, manual checklist must be prepared in order to keep track of your pupils performance. I've done mine based on the previous year's standard prestasi and currently I'm doing some updates to suit the current development.

Frankly, I find it tedious and demanding. Nowadays I spent more time doing school work, but hey in time, I'll be an expert and will be able to do things better... :) some pep talk! ya!

Feel free to download and kindly give me some feedback. Thanks!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!