Current Reading

Friday, October 29, 2010

Currently I'm reading a book written by Jodi Piccoult (2001) entitled: Salem Falls. It's been a while since I last read a fiction. :)





I wish to share some of the phrases and sentences that I found interesting
and it is the expression we seldom use (I mean those who use English as a second language). Furthermore, I find the expressions related to the culture and that is another reason why it is interesting to note.

1. "Delilah, who died and left you king?"
2. "Bubbles rose inside him, the carbonation of happiness."
3. "People change, but only if you give them room to do it."
4. "The ones with Y chromosomes."
5. "....small sursurrations of surprise swept through the rows."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!