Wake your students!

Monday, October 19, 2015




I was looking for take five games and i found these energizers! In this video you will see 4 energizing activities which can be used when your students starting to lose their focus.
It features a banana song, corn, potato and orange.
I will try this out during a talk tomorrow! Wait for my video then :-)

Energizers! - Go Bananas:



This activity needs one to be kinaesthetically intelligent...I am challenged but I still love this.
My two-year old loves the up to beat rhythm and she can hum it confidently.

Hand Clapping Game "Bim Bum"



Next activity is called Dum Dum Dah Dah. It is similar to Go Banana but just as energizing.

Energizers! - Dum Dum Dah Dah



Some variation wont hurt, teachers can adopt and adapt whereever they feel appropriate.

Give it a try, you will see the difference!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!