Hack The Classroom (HTC)

Saturday, October 01, 2016

I am an early sleeper and it was agonising to wait until 11 p.m. last Saturday for HTC. Login in early prior to the event  surprised me to see streams of chat in the three windows on the webpage. Educators from around the world log in to join and learn from the session. I even spotted Amy and got to say Hi to each other despite the vast flow of chats!

During the 2 hours session, some of us managed to ask questions via the chat window and being entertained by the presenter. The questions were relevant to every educators whereby concerns regarding the implementation of technology in the classroom. I just love the universality of concerns and educators aspirations for their students. Regardless of borders, I am glad that we are working positively towards the future and I am excited to be part of the educators mingling in MIE.

My screen capture of HTC webpage before the event

Shapiro acted as the host

This is the link to the resources of the event. There were loads of things discussed in particular to the use of learning tools in the classroom for teaching and learning. I am interested in the use of OneNote in Reading and How it can Assist Learners with Reading Difficulties.















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!