? Song: An original by Perky Piung!

Sunday, November 29, 2020


At last, after months of preparation, Perky Piung song debut is here! She said "It is an uphill battle for a turtle" as she finds singing is not an easy forte. She said she chose to sing about question words because of its usefulness in everyday conversation. 

As the lyricist of this project, I find her enthusiasm admirable and that's moved me to pursue this project. I know I can help learners of the English Language speak better. I will talk about it in my next post on how to use this song in the classroom or for online teaching and learning. 



As of this moment, enjoy her rendition of ? Song! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!