Rewards and appreciation

Monday, November 22, 2010

School holidays has just begun! Happy holidays to my dear pupils...

At the last day of school, I managed to squeeze in some moments to speak to my pupils. I'm glad I did it because it was the day the pupils were assigned to a new class for next year's placement. Some of them do get emotional and I guess they need someone to comfort them.

I expressed my gratitude to be able to teach them, and I did say sorry for all the things that I did that might cause unhappiness in some. All in all, it was a great year. The exams result are good and beyond my expectation! Cheers!! Everybody is rewarded on this day, but I only managed to allocate extra funds for three special awards: Lion, Kangaroo and Giraffe.

The Lion award is for pupils who got the highest marks for the final exam and the receivers are as follows:

NURUL NABILA NADIA
NURUL SYAZA
ROSSINAJIHAH



The Kangaroo award is for pupils who managed to get out of the failure bracket (in the March exam) and pass with good marks in the final exam. The receivers are:

MOHAMAD ALIF ZUHAIRI
NUR FATIN ZAHIRA
NAZATUL ASYIQIN





The Giraffe award is awarded to pupils who collected the most marks for all four examinations during the year. They are:

NUR SYAHIRAH
MOHAMAD AMIER ILHAM
MOHAMAD AIMAN ZULHAIMI
















For the rest of the pupils, I got them pencil and bookmark each....as a gesture of appreciation on their hardwork. I love all of them, I hope to be able to assist them in achieving their potentials...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!