1, 2, 3 PRETTY!

Friday, October 28, 2011

First of all, I am not a fashion guru or any kind close to that. It's funny when trying to reflect back on the grooming class yesterday. With the knowledge and experience that I have combined with a small-scale research on the internet, I put together a presentation for my year 6 girls.

My intention was to get them to engage in an activity since post-exam in September 2011. However, I want the activity to have direct involvement with me so that I have a chance to spend time with them, getting to know them a little bit more before their departure for secondary school next year.

The materials I've gathered are suitable for their understanding. The medium is Bahasa Melayu. I don't want them to misinterpret everything I said or did. The class went well with some naughty thoughts and comments from the participants, well that's bring life to the class though... :)

In the middle of the class, while presenting I try to put myself in their shoes, trying to understand their needs and wants. I also find that by relating to my past experiences and revealing secrets which their parents might be embarrassed to tell make them feel at ease and able to capture their attention. Well some of those were not reflected in the slides, I'll leave it to your imagination. ;)

Click to see how much fun it was!
Thank you to the girls who came. It means a lot to me when you choose to come to my class and enjoying yourself. I wish you all the best and I am always here if you need to talk.







I'm sharing all the materials I've used for the class. Feel free to contact if you need further explanation on some of the things discussed.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!