Chit Chatting

Monday, October 24, 2011

Browsing through my best friend's blog Amilee, I found an interesting channel on the youtube that highlight English Language (EL) conversation in diverse and unique situation. I love to share some and I think you might benefit from it too.

Consider this:








The dialogue used are easy, the conversations are easily understood because the pronunciation is clear. The pace is slower thus maintain viewers attention.













What I love about the videos is they are acted in familiar scenes which can serve as cues to the viewers. Many might find the videos rather dry but for education purposes it is more than good. Teachers can use it as teaching aids in teaching all the four skills namely listening, speaking, reading and writing. Topic wise, primary learners will benefit the most, I know mine will.

There are loads of videos on ESL in this channel and my imagination goes wild in imagining the kinds of activities I can generate from watching these. Maybe after the exams I will get them to watch these and do some activities based on the videos.

Activities, activities, activities! I love them!!! Interesting activities will get my pupils learn more, I hope I can fulfill that!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!