Tongue Twister for kids

Wednesday, March 14, 2012






Believe me, the one I'm sharing is not that hard. While many of us familiar with the Sheila sells shells on the sea shore,  little that we know  there is alternative to this called alliteration. Alliteration means the words in the sentence starts with the same consonant. We can use this to teach phonemic  awareness in our young learners, as they usually consist of funny sentence and sometimes a confusing one.

In the year one guide book for KSSR, there are many suggested sentences for teaching alliteration. A friend of mine resized the pictures and shared the soft copy. So, I print it out, spend two days colouring it with my mom and children (they 'helped' a lot :-P). I plan to laminate it and have it on display in the classroom. Since many of them are able to read, I hope this achieve its purpose.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!