Lack of Vocabulary? Try this!

Friday, June 05, 2015

Many of us struggle keeping our learners remember. This forgetfulness stem from our lack of system in retaining their memory. I came across Leitner System the other day and I think it is workable. After some discussions with my teachers, I learned that this idea can be expanded into teaching speaking, reading and writing.

In this post, I will demonstrate the teaching of vocabulary using the system.

















If you are computer savvy, you can try making flashcards online. You can use it to pre-teach the words to make it interesting. Click on the picture to go to the site.


Check out the app on play store too!




Enhance vocabulary with VOCBOC

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!