Cute Word Clouds!!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

My family word cloud

I love this!! For so long I wonder how to make it and fate has brought it to me. Alhamdulillah. It is great to make word posters, wallpapers for desktop or phone. I made my first by using the names of my immediate family members. It looks great and I am still wondering how to make one word bigger than another. Further fooling around required.

The word cloud is generated from ABCya! It is easy to make, just type the words you want to appear and edit the colours, font and layout and there you have it! A word cloud. 



So, how teachers can use this for the classroom? 

  • Name of pupils in class. Instead of those boring list of names posted on the classroom board, why not use this for a change?
  • Teachers' day card or any card. Laminate it and give it away. A little different, hence the attention right?
  • Vocabulary in focus. Teachers can make vocabulary list based on topic. Just use the colours and font to differentiate the topics.


That's all I can think for now. If you have brighter ideas, please let me know. Sometimes, alone in this blog can get a little misdirected.

Cheers!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!