10 Islamic songs for your English Class

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Alhamdulillah, many Islamic musicians have come forward to produce music. Muslims now has an alternative in listening to songs that are worthy, clean and most of all with a message. Previously, as an English teacher, I have to go through the lyrics of a song as well as investigating the profile of the singer before I choose to use it in my class. Suggested here are songs by 3 Islamic musicians who are making waves with their music which I think suitable for the classroom.


Raef







Maher Zain






Harris J




I enjoyed listening to these songs as they are soothing and pleasing to the ears. Repeating the verses, all in the remembrance of God and good things helps my conscience. May Allah continues to guide us towards His Path.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!