Every cloud has a silver lining

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

When you put yourself in a spotlight, then only you know how much is your worth. 
Our booth!!! Ready for visitors!

I am not sure how many of you agree with this, but this was how I learned my lesson. Being in 2 competitions this year has toughened me up. I am not a shy person, or so I think, but I have doubts on myself and the things I do, professionally. Therefore by participating, it was some sort of self-validation. 

These competitions gathered ambitious people around the country, showcasing their innovations and flaunting their successes. I feel so small in these competitions, especially the one I participated recently, the International Learning Innovation Competition held at Universiti Utara Malaysia. For a start, the crowd was much bigger and most of the innovations were commercialized and have captured a market section of their own. This was one of the assessment criteria in the competition. 

Huge crowd, killing my nerve!

Once again, Perky Piung had the chance to grace the competition arena and interacted with a lot of people who graciously gave some ideas and feedback on how to make the programme better. These were the things that we really want when we got ourselves registered. Being on your own, contemplating things by yourselves was not satisfying as hearing from others. Insya Allah, those inputs will be considered and I believe we can do better and go further. 

There is a silver lining in every cloud. 
Oh ya, for this competition, we made an addition to the programme. It was both exciting and challenging journey creating this new addition.  I shall tell you more in the next post. 

Till then. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!