Teachers need motivation too!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012





I love motivational quotes. I love them displayed around. It serves as a constant reminder in our hectic daily routine. We need to be aware of our potentials, what we can do and achieve. In bad times it can help to build your spirits, keep them focus in the right direction.

I thought to put up a long banner in my room with my favourite quotes but it cost a lot! At least to my pocket though. A banner cost RM95 inclusive of labour charge. So, what I did was to print out my favourite quotes on a pre-designed paper, then to paste it on a foam so that it add some body to it.

The foam was cut into the exact shape of the paper and my children  help me to colour it. The end would be wrapping it with clear plastic in order to prolong its life. I will stick it in my room on Thursday and put up the pictures soon.

Doing this makes me feel motivated to find some other  ways to decorate my room with minimal spending.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for coming!

Proud to be an Alumni

Proud to be an Alumni
Thank you for the opportunities!